The Postgres plugin allows you to define a module that maps to a Postgres database. The module may contain type definitions, which Exograph maps to tables in the database.
In this section, we will explore:
- Defining a Postgres module, which follows the general abstraction of a module in Exograph.
- Defining types along with relationships between types.
- Customizing types, since mapping types to tables in the database often requires some customization such as tweaking the name of the table.
- Queries and mutations and how they are generated.
- Access control and how it applies to queries and mutations.
- Configuration options using environment variables.